Innovations in Care
MDA has prepared resources and materials to help educate our community about the fundamentals of neuromuscular disease. New resources are always in development so please check back periodically to access more information, programs, and materials.
Disease Fact Sheets
凯时手机版appThese fact sheets provide general information about each disease including: signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis and treatments.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD)
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophies (LGMD)
- Mitochondrial Myopathies (MM)
- Myasthenia gravis (MG)
- Myotonic dystrophy (DM)
- Pompe Disease
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
To learn more about these and other neuromuscular diseases supported by MDA, click here凯时手机版app to visit our disease webpages.
MDA Informational Resources
凯时手机版appImportant non-disease specific resources for those living with neuromuscular disease and their loved ones.
- Basics of Genetic Testing
- MOVR Data Hub Information Sheet
- MDA Fact Sheet
- Resource Center Flyer
- MDA Impact Sheet
- Advocacy Fact Sheet
- Volunteer Fact Sheet
- Muscle Walk Family Letter
- Muscle Walk Overview
- Health Insurance Worksheet
- Teachers Guide
MDA Engage Community Webinars
MDA hosts educational webinars for our community on many topics. Click here to view our archived programs.
MDA Engage Community Educational Events
Learn more about our ongoing series of live educational meetings across the US and register to attend by clicking the link here.
MDA Thanks our sponsors:
- MDA Care Centers
- MDA Resource Center
- MDA Summer Camp
- Community Education
- MDA Engage Events
- Young Adults